Department of Hindi
Date of establishment of Department -1971 General level.
Aims and Objectives of Department.
The basic objective is to have a close relationship among teacher-pupil & contemporary living situation.
1) To develop the basic knowledge of the student and introduction scope and opportunities in Hindi language & Literature.
2) To develop Hindi reading, writing, speaking. listening and linguistic comprehension of students.
3) To make student is a human being by development their overall personality.
4) To create awareness of the social environment.
5) To acquaint students with special challenges of starting new ventures.
6) To introduce various life skill & values.
7) To sensitize them towards contemporary issues.
8) To introduce our arts, literature and culture.
Class -- F.Y.B.A., F. Y. B. COM., S.Y.B.A., T. Y. B. A. Subject -- General level Hindi paper.