Department of Chemistry
Date Of establishment Of Department –August 2006
Special Level – 2008 Teaching Staff Of Department
1) Mr. S.E. Drakshe M.Sc.B.Ed. (Asst.Prof. H.O.D)
2) Mr. R.S. Garud M.Sc.B.Ed. (Asst.Prof.)
3) Mr. S. R. Patil M.Sc.B.Ed. (Asst.Prof.)
4) Miss S. K. Nikam M.Sc. (Asst.Prof.)
Aims and Objective of the Department
The basic objective is to have a close relationship among teacher-pupil & contemporary living situation
- To develop a basic knowledge of chemistry among the student.
- To introduce scope & opportunities in Chemistry among the student.
- To generate curiosity amongst students; as chemistry explains how things work, It Makes life little mysteries a little less.... mysterious.
- By giving a chemistry degree to students imparts transferable skills between them like analysis and problem-solving ability with developing the written and oral communication.
- To boost the ability of the students towards competitive exams like MPSC, UPSC, Banking & Other Exams.
- To create an awareness about the environment & the role of chemistry in everyday life of Human being.
- To impart research and presentation knowledge among the students.
- And finally but not the least, To Make Student a good human being by development their overall personality.
|F.Y. BSc||Physical & Inorganic Chemistry Organic & Inorganic Chemistry Chemistry Practical|
|S.Y. BSc||Physical & Inorganic Chemistry Organic & Analytical Chemistry Chemistry Practical|
|T.Y. BSc||Physical chemistry Inorganic chemistry Organic chemistry Analytical chemistry Industrial chemistry Polymer chemistry Environmental chemistry|